We have done Extreme Tests with Keratin Toppik Hair Building Fibers Review that is very unbiased for your decision making if you are thinking of getting it. When I myself was searching around for Keratin Toppik hair building fibers reviews, there is’t any really comprehensive review that can help me make a decision whether this is good or if it works well. So here it is, a complete review for all you need to know about Keratin Toppik Hair Building Fibers.
Introduction to Keratin Toppik Hair Building Fibers
Some people are blessed with naturally long, thick and healthy-looking hair while for others; they have to go the extra mile to tweak certain aspects of their daily beauty routine to get the hair results they need.
Maintaining and achieving a fuller looking hair is a dream for every men and women! However, if you have thinning hair, then you might need the extra efforts with the careful use of the right hair products such as the Toppik Hair Building Fibers to build up hair volume.
You must check out this product if you haven’t heard or seen what it can do for you yet. For the sake of people that haven’t heard about the Keratin Toppik Hair Building Fibers, watch the video below for a comprehensive review of this product so as to ensure that you can buy with confidence when you can decide whether is it something that you are looking for.
Video Content talks about:
- How does Toppik Work?
- How to use it…
- The Toppik Endurance TEST!
- Where I will apply Toppik and go for a run and splashing water over my head to see it’s resistance.
- Showering till it comes off
- Side effects
- FAQs on Toppik
Here we go!
What is Keratin Toppik Hair Building Fiber?
How does it work?
Amazon says this is the best hair loss concealer in the market. The hair fibers are structured in such a way that they blend smoothly and undetectably with the hair when applied.
Toppik Hair Building Fibers is not just a regular hair fiber spray. It goes beyond that. It is much more scientifically advanced as it is made up of keratin protein, just like normal human hair.
This means that you expect the best hair fibers when you spray this hair fiber powder. You instantly see a more natural-looking fuller hair.
Toppik hair fiber powder contains specific ingredients that, when mixed with the right amount of silica and keratin, gives you tiny microfiber hair that smoothly adheres to your real hair.
This means you don’t apply Toppik hair building fiber spray to a totally bald hair. It works best when you have at least a few hairs left on your scalp, which it can cling to. Smearing this hair product on a totally bald scalp won’t give you the same result you expect.
Keratin Toppik Hair Building Fibers can do a better job at concealing areas of thinning than most other similar products and uses more natural looking fibers. It is highly effective and is quite affordable.
This fine hair powder is made of the following ingredients: Keratin, Silica, Ammonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, DMDM Hydantoin, and Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
When you spray these Toppik on your hair, it sticks onto your hair very well,
The reason being that the Fibers have a strong natural static charge that creates a magnetic effect, tightly binding Toppik Hair Building Fibers to even the finest strands of human hair
Which means all your thin hair will look thicker, and all your medium to thick hair will look even thicker, giving the illusion that you have a lot of hair on your head!
- Keratin is a natural fiber, hair, nails, horns, feathers, claws are made from this substance.
- What does Keratin Fibers not do? They DO NOT help you to grow hair, at all! Remember, Toppik is used as an illusion, using natural fibers, similar to your hair, to make your hair look thicker.
Silica: Also known as quartz.
- In short, it is an ingredient that helps other ingredients to be absorbed easily. Nothing harmful is known of this ingredient, they cannot be eaten.
Ammonium Chloride: It’s main use is essentially a thickening agent.
- When used externally it is known to be safe to use.
- These are usually used as preservatives in cosmetics. This one here may cause allergic reactions. Do not use when pregnant.
- Its main uses are muscle relaxant and as a preservative. Unfortunately, this one may also cause allergies…
How to use the Keratin Toppik hair building fiber ?
The step for using the Toppik hair fiber sprayer is not complicated.
Here’s how to use it:
- You dry and style your hair as usual.
- Shake and spray Toppik hair fiber powder into the area of your hair that is thin.
- Pat that area gently to distribute fibers evenly.
- If you wish, you can further use a comb or brush over the hair or style it just the way you want after applying the Toppik Hair Building Fibers.
You are good to go with this. However, it is essential to add that the Toppik hair fiber sprayer also comes with “perfecting tools.” These tools help create a perfect hairline while delivering the much-needed amount of coverage to the sparse areas.
First, there is the Hairline Optimizer, which is useful for framing the face while applying the hair fibers using Toppiks Spray Applicator. This gives you a more natural-looking front hairline.
The Spray Applicator enables you to spray at the exact point where you need it. And while the Toppik Hair Building Fibers creates that natural static charge that forms strong bonds between your hair and the fiber, using the Toppik FiberHold Spray gives even a longer-lasting result.
More tips for applying and using the Keratin Toppik Hair Building Fiber tools
- To use the Toppik Spray Applicator, twist and pull off the sifter built into the Toppik Hair Building Fibers and then screw the hair spray applicator onto the bottle.
- The Toppik hair fiber powder comes in different colors. You can use more than one color of the Toppik fibers on your hair.
- Always start with applying the lighter shade first before, the darker shade.
- For optimal control, use the Toppik Hairline Optimizer together with the Spray Applicator, as this makes for a precise application to the hairline area.
- You should have a bottle of the Toppik Hair Building Fibers in your small bag or purse just for a quick touch-up while you are on the go.
- Toppik hair spray can be addictive. If you use every day, it is only wise that you wash it off at the end of the day.
What are the Keratin Toppik Hair Building Fibers Possible Side Effects?
- Irritation & Itching as the Keratin fibers may be irritating to some people. Long – term use can lead to redness and other signs of irritation
- As it contains ammonium chloride, avoid all contact with eyes, nose, mouth and avoid inhaling it. In very rare cases, ammonia poisoning could happen. Very, very rare.
- When pregnant, avoid using Toppik as the absorption rate is unknown.
- They do not damage the hair, neither does it cause hair loss.
- There will be Addiction to its usage as once you see the results, you may not be able to stop using.
- After you lose even more hair and decide to stop using toppik because the topic fibers become really obvious on your scalp, you will suddenly look like you have A LOT LESSER hair. Firstly, you already have lesser hair, secondly, you stop using toppik! Simple as that!
Honestly speaking, after doing a lot of research online, I did not find any significant adverse or negative effects that Toppik had caused anybody. The only bad reviews I found online were those from… their competitors…
Frequently Asked Questions on Keratin Toppik Hair Building Fibers
Does Keratin Toppik Hair Building Fibers affects hair growth?
Toppik Hair Building Fibers do not affect hair growth. It doesn’t clog pores or affect the condition of your scalp.
How long does each bottle of toppik last?
Well, it is subjective isn’t it? Generally, the one we used in this video is 27.5g, known to last around 60 days.
Do you have to wash off after each use?
Yes, in fact, you have to wash very thoroughly
Can Toppik be used for different coloured hair types?
Yes they can, toppik also comes in many colours. You can even mix the colours to form your own desired formula!
Can topic be used for all hair types?
Yes, Asian, African-American and Caucasian hair. All are good as it comes with many different colors too.
How long can each application last?
Very very long, until you wash your hair.
Can it last through walking in the rain?
Toppik hair fiber manufacturers says it can stays through the rain, wind, and perspiration. It most likely can, however, I do not recommend doing it. From our Run test, we can tell that Toppik is extremely durable!
How do I achieve a natural hairline look with the Toppik hair product?
Using the Toppik Hairline Optimizer alongside the Toppik Hair Spray Applicator ensures that you spray precisely along the hairlines to get your hairline’s unique design.
Is it possible to mix different colors of Toppik Hair Building Fibers?
Yes, depending on your choice, you can always mix different shades of the Hair Building Fibers to get the color you desire.
Toppik seems to be a relatively safe product to use. I have not found any adverse reviews on it so far that are substantial.
Would I buy one of these to use? Yes.
However, it would be stored in my toiletries section for use on occasions as I do not want to get addicted to it. Anytime when i have major events, I would reach out and use it.
I hope this review helps in your decision making on this product. As always, everyone’s experience may be different. Try the product yourself.https://genhairherbalhairgrowth.com/product/buy-toppik-hair-building-fibers/
While using Toppik, remember that it is important to still maintain and take good care of your scalp. At our website you can find all your scalp care solutions.
Please leave in the comments below on any questions you may have regards to Toppik, or any other products. We enjoy comparing products.