Black Buffalo Horn Comb for Anti-Hairloss Meridian Scalp Massage
Measurement of comb: 10 cm length x 5cm width x 0.8cm thickness
Handmade High Quality Black Buffalo horns for scalp massage to activate meridian points for anti-hair loss, increasing blood flow to hair follicles which will help with hair thickening.
It can also be used for gua sha, a natural, alternative therapy that involves scraping your scalp like a massage tool to improve your circulation. This ancient Chinese healing technique may offer a unique approach to better health, addressing issues like chronic pain, enhance blood circulation and detoxification.
Click on the above to see the step by step of the How-To Video in using the comb. This is done to address stagnant energy, called ”qi”, in the scalp and body that practitioners believe may be responsible as one way to stimulate hair growth by improving the flow of ”qi” and increase blood circulation at the same time.
Rubbing the skin’s surface with ox horn is thought to help break up bad energy that is stuck in the area, reduce inflammation and promote healing.
Video Instructions Above
Step 1: Apply Herbal Hair Tonic by separating your hair and then spraying it on your scalp
Step 2. Start in the middle, comb in short strokes in a upward and downward motion to stimulate microcirculation of the soft tissue, which increases blood flow.
Step 3. Finish doing the same up-down strokes towards the side of the ear.
Step 4. Start from the middle of the scalp again then repeat this to the other side towards the other ear.
Step 5. Flip the comb to the pointed side. Starting from the middle again, using it to comb in a zig zag motion with a little more pressure this time pressing on the scalp with good pressure but without feeling painful.
Step 6. Finish doing the same zig zag strokes towards the side of the ear.
Step 7. Start from the middle of the scalp again then repeat this to the other side towards the other ear.
Step 8. Use the pointed portion of the comb to press on the temples (side of the forehead) then move the pressure slowly down towards the side of the ears and back of the ears and down pressing on the lymphatic areas of the neck and out towards the shoulders.
Do it at least once daily when combing your hair after shower. As a natural healing remedy, it is safe and have no side effects. It’s not supposed to be painful so you can do it as often as you want.
This method is also great in releasing tension, migraine headaches and neck pains.
Why use Black Buffalo Horns as the comb material?
Ancient China doctor Li Shi Zhen (1518-1593) in his famous book named《BenCaoGangMu》mentioned that ox and sheep horn products contain natural protein, and as such can stop headaches, baldness and alopecia.
Advantages of using this comb?
- Black Buffalo Horn Comb material do not give off static electricity like plastic combs as they are made out of a natural substance that is the same as hair – keratin.
- Black Buffalo Horn Comb is the most gentle type of comb that grooms and conditions your hair while untangling your hair and cleaning it out of any dirt or grime and leaving it feeling revitalised and fresh.
- Black Buffalo Horn Comb unclogs and treats hair follicles while spreading your hair tonic or essential oils on your scalp for better absorption. It also helps with healthier hair to stop hair breakage and split ends.
- Black Buffalo Horn Comb discourage flaking and relief itchy scalp. Horn combs are good for exfoliating dandruff, debris and dead cells.
- Black Buffalo Horn Comb are great for scalp stimulation and helps the circulation of the blood, transmitting nutrition to your hair and causing the muscles and joints to relax. Thus in a way it can relieve stress and headaches by massaging your head.
- Black Buffalo Horn Comb are 100% organic, natural.
- Black Buffalo Horn Comb are handmade, smoothen by hand and easy for holding in your hands. This is a handcrafted product. They even look good just sitting around on a dressing table or in your makeup bag and also make a wonderful GIFTS for others.
- The animals are not hunted for their horns; they are a common domestic animal in Asia, therefore cruelty free.
Special additional benefits
You can also use this comb tool for Guasha Facial to stroke a lubricated area of the face. It helps improve circulation, reduce eye-bags, iron out fine lines, lift sagging skin, to relax stiff muscles and promote tissue drainage. It’s kind of like exercise for your face — with regular use, gua sha can tone skin and promote increased skin elasticity.
How to spot a fake Buffalo Horn Comb?
Fake horn will float on top of the water while material with real Black Buffalo Horn Comb will sink when placed in water.