Genhair Herbal Hair Colouring is one of it's kind and the first in the market combining hair growth benefits treatment while covering your white/grey hair roots at the same time. Made with a blend of various premium medicinal herbs that boosts hair growth and reduce hair loss.
100% free from harmful chemicals and no side effects. Does not contains chemicals like ammonia and peroxide that is found in chemical dyes that is detrimental to scalp health and weakening the hair shaft.
Natural Herbal Hair Colouring – CHESTNUT
Single Sachet Size(15g)
Chestnut is a dark brown color. Suitable for both men and women.
Below video shows demonstration how easy to use it.
Please apply while your hair is wet for better results.
•HERBAL HAIR COLOURING FOR WHITE HAIR
•REDUCE HAIR LOSS
•HELPS TO IMPROVE SCALP FOR HEALTHY HAIR GROWTH
DIRECTIONS – For touching up and covering of white/grey hair roots.
Add water to powder to form a smooth paste before applying on your white roots(focusing the product application on the hair since this is more for colouring) with a brush. MAKE SURE YOUR HAIR IS WET BEFORE APPLICATION. Leave on for 45 minutes before washing off with a shampoo.
Use 1 sachet if you are only need to colour the white roots. If you would like to colour longer white and grey hair, increase the quantity of the powder and water mixture as 2 or 3 sachets might be needed depending on your hair length. We recommended for each treatment to have sufficient amount covering the entire white or grey hair.
INGREDIENTS – Henna Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Extract, Barium Sulfate, p-Phenylenediamine, p- Aminophenol, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Angelica Sinensis (Oliv.) Diels, Polygonum Multiflorum Thung, Rehmannia Glutinosa Libosch, Glycine max (L.) Merr., Baphicacanthus Cusia (Nees) Breemek, Rhizoma Zingiberis, Ziziphus Jujuba Mill, Phaseolus Calcaratus Roxb.
OTHER COLORS AVAILABLE
Black, Brown, Mahogany, Burgundy, Copper, Chestnut
- This is a natural hair colouring(not a chemical dye). Therefore, only the white and grey hair will absorb the colouring.
- Colour is permanent. Colour will not drop off or fade. You only need to use it again after new white hair roots start growing out again.
- Many of the users with white/grey hair find that white hair tends to grow out slower with repeated usage as the herbs helps in anti hair aging.
- If the packet is unopened it can be kept for 3 years. Products are freshly blended monthly.
Recommended to be used whenever you would like to cover your white hair as this product if free from harmful chemical so you can use it as often as you want without the consequences of damaging your scalp as compared to chemical hair dyes.
Testing behind the ears before application on the scalp is necessary for people with sensitive skin
What are the great ingredients that boost hair growth and promote healthy scalp at the same time?
One of the most popular traditional beauty ingredients in India, henna has been taking care of most of our hair troubles since the times of yore. Apart from being a fabulous ingredient to naturally dye hair, henna is also known to strengthen, conditions, nourish the hair from deep within.
Benefits of Henna?
- Henna boost hair growth exponentially.
- Henna reduce hair fall by improving follicle health and corrects hair thinning
- Henna helps prevents dandruff by removing excess grease and dirt from your scalp. Using mehendi regularly on to your hair not only cures dandruff problems, it also prevents them from coming back.
- Henna controls scalp itchiness with natural anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties that work to cool and soothe your scalp, controlling scalp itchiness in the process.
- Henna is a natural hair dye. Not only is it a great natural alternative to the otherwise chemical options available readily in the markets, it is also healthier for your hair, and cost-effective for your wallet. Henna is completely safe and has no side effects
- Henna makes your hair thick and lustrous. The tannin present in henna actually binds with the hair to make it stronger, and does not even penetrate the hair cortex, ensuring minimum damage. This ensures thicker, lustrous hair with each application.
- Henna helps repair split ends. Henna deeply conditions and nourishes your hair, taking care of your dry hair problem, and consecutively, your split ends issue.
- Henna balances pH and oil production. Henna helps calm down overactive sebaceous glands, controlling oil production in the process. It also helps restore the pH of the scalp to its natural acid-alkaline level, thus strengthening the hair follicles.
- Henna nourishes your scalp and hair. Henna has naturally nourishing properties, which makes it the perfect ingredient to turn dry, damaged and unhealthy hair into soft, shiny, and manageable.
Phyllanthus Emblica (Indian gooseberry)
Amla, or the Indian Gooseberry, is one of the most essential vegetation in the conventional Ayurvedic healthcare program. It is known for the multitude of benefits it offers your hair and scalp to improve hair growth and colour. The abundance of tannins and vitamin C prevents hair breakage. It is a rich source of antioxidants, and also contains kaempferol, flavonoids, and gallic acid, all of which help enhance hair texture, reduce graying and strengthens hair shaft.
Angelica Sinensis Extract (Dang Gui)
Angelica Sinensis Extract (Dang Gui) also known as Chinese Ginseng contains phytoestrogens that reverse genetic hair loss and inhibit the formation of DHT a major cause of hair loss. Works as a natural DHT blocker.
Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu)
Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) said to be the most powerful extractor of Qi from the earth of any plant that can reverse hair aging whereby it helps restore it to its original colour. Helps rejuvenate the blood capillaries to allow maximum blood flow to and from the hair follicles.
Many of the users with white/grey hair find that white hair tends to grow out slower with repeated usage as the herbs helps in anti hair aging.
Rosemary has ability to improve cellular generation that it actually performs as well as minoxidil but with less scalp itching and no side effects has ability to improve cellular generation that it actually performs as well as minoxidil but with less scalp itching and no side effects
Ginger contains many vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids which contribute to strengthening your hair strands, prevent split ends, restoring moisture loss, increases the scalp circulation that results in the flow of blood to the scalp to stimulates the hair follicles and encourages growth.
Hibiscus is one of the most renowned herbs used for hair growthbecause of its ability to stimulate hair growth even from dormant hair follicles in bald patches. The flower is an efficient remedy to put a stop to hair fall, encourage regrowth, and prevent premature greying.
Aloe Vera contains 75 active ingredients, including vitamins A, C, E, B12, and choline. The proteolytic enzymes repairs dead skin cells on the scalp, prevents itching, removes dandruff and conditions your hair.
Rehmannia glutinosa (Sheng Di Huang)
Rehmannia glutinosa is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine, where it has the name shēng dì huáng (Chinese: 生地黄) which is sometimes called is a perennial herb from China that is rich in minerals and nutrients. Contains amino acids and vitamins A, B, C, and D to nourish the scalp. Has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties to treat sensitive scalp.
Soybean contains protein, iron and calcium that makes hair stronger while it's B Vitamins add the required shine to your hair and treats split ends! Boosts the scalp immune system, encourage new growth of hair follicles and reduction in cellular damage.
Red Dates will increased the number of hair follicles in the anagen phase, as well as the hair length, weight and thickness.
Adzuki beans are rich in nutrients like protein and manganese which prevents grey hair and reverse hair loss.
SAY NO to Chemical Hair Dyes that damages your scalp and weakens your hair roots. Swap to safe GENHAIR Herbal Hair Colouring!
Chemical dye contains chemicals like ammonia and peroxide that is detrimental to scalp health and weakening the hair shaft.
This can become a problem when older people want to cover their white/grey hair is they are touching up their hair roots with chemical dye on a monthly basis which causes them to lose even more hair faster.
Don't under estimate the bad effect that chemical dyes have on the scalp as it can cause burns to your scalp after repeated use. The chemical burns causes serious damage to your scalp and hair follicles, which results in more hair falling off.
Take good care of your scalp with GENHAIR Herbal Hair Colouring.